Posture corrector is used for the prevention and elimination of postural disorders (slouching), deformities of the spine in the chest area, rehabilitation after spinal and lumbar injuries, for the prevention of fractures in the event of osteoporosis.
- complicated postural disorders;
- grade I, I-II scoliosis, kyphoscoliosis;
- grade I, II compression fractures of the vertebrae (not more than three), including fractures in middle-aged people with osteoporosis;
- in the rehabilitation period after complicated injuries and operations;
- osteochondrospondylopathy (Calve, Scheuermann-Maye disease);
- osteochondrosis, spondylosis, osteoarthritis of intervertebral joints, vertebral displacement, instability, intervertebral disc herniation;
- intercostal neuralgia, radiculopathy, back and anterior chest pain, including pseudoangina seizures;
- damage to the vertebral structure caused by osteoporosis, tumours, tuberculosis and other processes.