ATTENTION! This product is an individual hygiene product. For health and hygiene reasons, it is not subject to the right of withdrawal!
Compression socks are designed for the prevention and treatment of varicose veins of the legs.
Soft line socks are made of extremely soft microfibre material for the more pleasant everyday use of the socks. The material of the product has increased durability and it helps to maintain compression performance for a long time. Soft line products are highly elastic, which helps the material to regain its shape immediately after stretching. This is ensured by means of the double Lycra weaving. The heel and foot part are designed so that they are not visible when wearing modern (formal) shoes.
Therapeutic and preventive compression products of compression class I (from 18 to 21 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- in the event of “tired legs” syndrome;
- for the treatment of early stages of venous insufficiency, when there are feelings of numbness, tingling and tightness, - when the ankles and calves are swollen and sore in the evening, when cramps of the calves occur;
- for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis and leg oedema during pregnancy and the postpartum period;
- for the prevention of venous thrombosis in risk groups;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the feet and lower leg segment.
Therapeutic compression products of compression class II (from 23 to 32 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- for the treatment of varicose veins of the legs without trophic disorders, with lesions in the feet and lower leg segment, including pregnant women;
- for the treatment of acute thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the feet and lower leg segment;
- for the treatment and prevention of post-thrombotic syndrome;
- before and after sclerotherapy, phlebectomy procedures and during preparation for them;
- in cases of other types of surgical treatment, in cases of post-traumatic oedema.
Attention! It is advisable to consult a doctor before using compression class II products.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product ingredients. Local skin diseases of the legs, trophic ulcers of non-venous aetiology, acute soft tissue infections of the legs, including Erysipelas. Decompensated cardiovascular failure. Severe arterial circulatory disorders of the lower extremities with pressure in the pelvic arteries of less than 80 mmHg.
It is recommended to wash the compression products by hand every day in a soap solution at a temperature of up to + 40 °С, without the use of bleach and chlorine-containing agents. After rinsing, gently squeeze out the water by hand, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Spread the product to dry. Do not iron. Spread the product to dry. Do not iron.