ATTENTION! This product is an individual hygiene product. For health and hygiene reasons, it is not subject to the right of withdrawal!
Compression knee stockings Business are suitable for everyday use, travelling or working in the office. The design and texture of the sock are created in a manner that fits the wardrobe of a business man.
Therapeutic and preventive compression products of compression class I (from 18 to 21 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- in the event of “tired legs” syndrome;
- for the treatment of early stages of venous insufficiency, when there are feelings of numbness, tingling and tightness, when the ankles and calves are swollen and sore in the evening, when cramps of the calves occur;
- for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis and leg oedema during pregnancy and the postpartum period;
- for the prevention of venous thrombosis in risk groups;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the feet and lower leg segment.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product ingredients. Local skin diseases of the legs, trophic ulcers of non-venous aetiology, acute soft tissue infections of the legs, including Erysipelas. Decompensated cardiovascular failure. Severe arterial circulatory disorders of the lower extremities with pressure in the pelvic arteries of less than 80 mmHg. Diabetic neuropathy and angiopathy.
It is recommended to wash the compression products by hand every day in a soap solution at a temperature of up to + 40 °С, without the use of bleach and chlorine-containing agents. After rinsing, gently squeeze out the water by hand, do not wring, do not centrifuge. Spread the product to dry. Do not iron. Spread the product to dry. Do not iron.