ATTENTION! This product is an individual hygiene product. For health and hygiene reasons, it is not subject to the right of withdrawal!
LUX compression mono stocking are intended for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency and prevention of oedema of the legs, as well as for cases of varicose veins with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment. The LUX series mid-length socks made of double-twisted multifilament microfibre provide increased comfort of use; they are soft, warm, hygroscopic, quick-drying and do not restrict movement, furthermore, they possess excellent durability.
Two types - for the right and for the left leg. With Velcro fastening at the waist.
Therapeutic compression products of compression class II (from 23 to 32 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- for the treatment of varicose veins of the legs without trophic disorders, with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment;
- for the treatment of acute thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment;
- for the treatment and prevention of post-thrombotic syndrome;
- before and after sclerotherapy, phlebectomy procedures and during preparation for them;
- in cases of other types of surgical treatment, in cases of post-traumatic oedema.
Attention! The use of compression class II products requires the consultation of a medical specialist.