ATTENTION! This product is an individual hygiene product. For health and hygiene reasons, it is not subject to the right of withdrawal!
Compression tights are intended for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency and prevention of oedema of the legs, as well as for cases of varicose veins with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment.
The LUX series tights made of double-twisted multifilament microfibre provide increased comfort of use; they are soft, warm, hygroscopic, quick-drying and do not restrict movement, furthermore, they possess excellent durability.
Therapeutic and preventive compression products of compression class I (from 18 to 21 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- in the event of “tired legs” syndrome;
- for the treatment of early stages of venous insufficiency, when there are feelings of numbness, tingling and tightness, when the ankles and calves are swollen and sore in the evening, when cramps of the calves occur;
- for the prevention of deep vein thrombosis and leg oedema during pregnancy and the postpartum period;
- for the prevention of venous thrombosis in risk groups;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment.
Therapeutic compression products of compression class II (from 23 to 32 mmHg) are designed for the following uses:
- for the treatment of varicose veins of the legs without trophic disorders, with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment, including pregnant women;
- for the treatment of acute thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis;
- to prevent swelling in the case of varicose veins with lesions in the lower leg and thigh segment;
- for the treatment and prevention of post-thrombotic syndrome;
- before and after sclerotherapy, phlebectomy procedures and during preparation for them;
- in cases of other types of surgical treatment, in cases of post-traumatic oedema.
Attention! The use of compression class II products requires the consultation of a medical specialist.