The splint is designed for use as a therapeutic and preventive device for fixation, protection and keeping the ligament (bone) apparatus and soft tissues at rest.
The splint provides a heating effect, it produces a micro-massage effect and a moderate compression effect. It improves blood circulation, stimulates metabolic processes in the skin, subcutaneous tissues, adipose tissue and muscles. The splint is used during the rehabilitation period after surgical operations in the knee joint area. In the event of falls and bruises, during sports exercise, as well as during physical activity - it protects against various injuries of the knee joint.
- closed injuries and knee bruises;
- cases of knee instability as well as prevention of relapses;
- treatment of old meniscal injuries and in the event of neural blocks administered for knee instability;
- after removal of the plaster bandage from the knee joint, after injuries and operations;
- during the rehabilitation period after surgeries of the patellar ligament, meniscus, collateral ligaments of the knee joint, as well as after fractures and surgical operations in the knee joint area, in the event of dislocations of the patella and lower leg;
- in cases, where the ligament apparatus of the knee joint becomes tired rapidly;
- during sports or physical exercise.