ATTENTION! This product is an individual hygiene product. For health and hygiene reasons, it is not subject to the right of withdrawal!
The postpartum bra is designed for wearing by women during breastfeeding - to prevent mastitis and to reduce milk secretion (reflux) disorders.
The bra is made of cotton, which ensures normal breathing of the skin and does not cause allergies. The top of the cup has a detail that can be easily undone, which enables breastfeeding without removing the bra. The bra does not have underwires, therefore, it does not compress the breasts. The wide and comfortable straps do not cut into the body and are adjustable. The volume of the bra can be adjusted with a multiple step fastener on the back. The bra lifts and firmly fixes the breasts, thus facilitating the proper supply of milk. The product has a special cut of the cups that support the breasts on all sides and provide the feeling of comfort during breastfeeding and when worn on a daily basis, as well as ensures a beautiful shape of the breasts.
- for the relief of pain during lactation;
- to reduce milk reflux disorders at the first signs of mastitis;
- for rehabilitation after injuries and surgical operations in the area of the breasts;
- for the prevention and reduction of inflammatory processes of the mammary glands;
- to prevent loss of youthfulness of the breast skin and stretch marks;
- for the prevention of mastitis and maintaining beautiful breast shape.