The elastic bandage is designed for the treatment and prevention of injuries, dislocations, sprains, swellings, as well as for the protection and flexible fixation of the joint.
- intermuscular haematomas;
- partial damage to muscles, ligaments and tendons;
- diseases with trophic complications;
- in cases of post-phlebitis syndrome and treatable lymphoedema;
- for faster rehabilitation after injuries and surgical operations;
- for the prevention and reduction of oedemas and inflammatory processes;
- to improve blood circulation in the lower extremities;
- to protect and support the ligaments of the lower leg and ankle joint;
- during physical exercise and sports.