Designed for strong fixation and holding of the ligament (bone) structure and soft tissues of the radiocarpal joint at rest. The bandage has a stabilising effect, heats and performs micro-massage.
The bandage comes in two variations - for the right and for the left hand separately. It has a built-in solid insert - splint. Velcro fastening enables adjustments and changes in the degree of bandage fixation. If the peculiarities of the anatomical structure of the palm require it, the solid insert (splint) can be removed or it can be bent in accordance with the shape of the hand.
- use during exacerbation of osteoarthritis and arthritis of the radiocarpal joint;
- closed fractures of the forearm bone during the formation of the woven bone;
- in cases of trauma to the carpal bones and functional disorders of the wrist;
- for faster rehabilitation after injuries and surgical operations - reduction of oedema and inflammatory processes;
- to prevent bruises and damage to ligaments;
- to relieve the hand during overload and fatigue during physical exercise and work with a computer;
- for the prevention of injuries and sprains during sports activities, as well as for heating of the radiocarpal joint.