Designed to reduce the load on the lower back and support the belly during pregnancy, it is also used after childbirth to restore abdominal muscle tone.
A narrower and softer strap is used for the belt to make it more comfortable to wear without losing its fixation properties. The back of the belt is specially reinforced, which ensures comfort in the lumbosacral region of the back in the event of heavy load. Reinforcing straps on the sides of the belt help in keeping the belly in the required position. Velcro fasteners make the fastening of the belt comfortable and individually adaptable to body characteristics within the limits of the size.
- to prevent premature (pathological) sagging of the belly;
- to reduce the load on the small pelvic organs and lower back;
- for ensuring the physiologically correct position of the foetus;
- for faster rehabilitation after injuries and surgical operations on the abdominal cavity;
- to prevent the skin from stretching, tearing and risk of miscarriage;
- to reduce the likelihood of complications during pregnancy and childbirth;
- for the provision of maximum comfort during pregnancy.