The bandage is a therapeutic and prophylactic device for the fixation of the shoulder joint and the graded compression of the muscles of the upper third of the humerus.
- arthrosis, arthritis, of the shoulder, shoulder joints, acromioclavicular joint, scapula, peri-arthritis of the shoulder and scapula, humeral neck fracture;
- partial damage to the muscles and ligaments of the shoulder joint;
- bruises, shoulder dislocation, myositis;
- during the rehabilitation period after plaster bandage;
- for immobilisation of the joint at rest after various types of injuries and surgical operations;
- for the prevention of injuries, bruises and partial damage to the ligaments of the shoulder joint, acromioclavicular joint, for the prevention of relapses;
- for the prevention of injuries and damage during sports and exercise.