The splint is intended for immobilisation, stabilisation and reduction of the load on the cervical part of the vertebral column, as well as for the normalisation of neck muscle tone.
- cases of injuries to the cervical spine (damage of the intervertebral joints, intervertebral discs, muscles, ligaments and vertebrae),
- dorsopathy (radiculopathies and myalgias),
- cases of atony of the cervical muscles, spondylosis, osteoarthritis of the cervical spine, as well as neck injuries sustained during traffic accidents,
- may also be used as an immobilisation device during first aid,
- to reduce the rehabilitation time after discectomy, cervical spine and lower jaw surgery, when a tracheal stoma is inserted,
- to protect the muscles of the neck against overload,
- for stabilisation of the cervical spine.